Attorney On Air (Community online news) looking for Professionals for shows! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shah Peerally is looking for lawyers and other professionals in different areas (except immigration law, debt settlement, CPA (accounting), real estate, insurance and dental) who are willing to produce 1 (one) hour show for broadcast on www.attorneyonair.com. Professionals can also do live shows if they are in the Bay Area CA or willing to travel to our studios in Newark CA. Recorded shows can also be submitted to the station through CDs or MP3 format. There are NO compensation for the shows (professionals will be allowed to give their phone number(s) and their website(s) during their respective shows). The conditions below will apply (such conditions may change at any time):
1. Shows will be screened and sometimes moderated before going on air;
2. In order to qualify for the shows, attorneys or other professionals should be in good standing with their respective State Bar or Professional entity;
3. Professionals will own the show but a release (contract) will be requested so that the station can broadcast the shows;
4. Shows must be educational, covering social issues or entertaining in nature and Attorney On Air or the Shah Peerally Law Group PC will not be responsible for the content;
5. Each professional will be requested to have at least 10 people download the app. Attorney On Air from the ITunes App. store or Android play store and a $30 processing fee will apply for each show.
6. Shah Peerally Law Group PC (and affiliates), USAFricanIndianRadio.com and Attorney On Air reserve the right to refuse, cancel or discontinue any shows without any reason and without any notice;
7. More conditions and rules might apply depending on the circumstances and nature of the shows; and
8. Copyright certificates are requested in cases of work of art (songs, music, radio “movies”, etc).
Attorney On Air in association with US African Indian Radio, the Shah Peerally Law Group PC, and Shah Peerally Productions Inc. offer a 24/7 online community radio. The online radio reaches at least 500 to 1000 people on a daily basis. Presently the station is playing pre-recorded shows but will soon be broadcasting live from the studios. Live shows are expected to start by Friday June 15th 2012.
Should any Professional be interested please email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to discuss further. For more information on the radio, check www.AttorneyOnAir.com